Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thursday again, same old story. Both patients cancelled last night. I spent the rest of my evening trying to find patients and I was only 50% successful. This is one of the most difficult parts of second year clinic, that and trying to find a board patient. I worry about this DAILY!!! and I'm getting bored of myself :) We have 2 months left and my hopes are dwindling with a few remotely remaining possibilities on my schedule! This too shall pass.....

I did get the experience this afternoon to detect calculus that was burnished on my class 4. Did I burnish it? probably :) and unfortunately I was still not strong enough to get it off by myself!! I hope this next week gets better. On the bright side though, I only have to find 1 more class 4 pt. Yea!!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm nervous about finding a board patient too. I would be enjoying the semester a lot more if I could just find one. That's awesome you got a class 4 though.

jAcKi said...

I agree about boards it's a hopeless stress we all seem to have. I actually burnished some calculus today and could not get it off myself. Stupid dull instruments anyways. I need to keep them sharp.

DenaeLemich said...

I heart u! keep up all your good work