Monday, April 6, 2009

I love pink!! I was just looking at my blog and it makes me feel happy :)

I have been so busy I missed the opportunity to celebrate my last mock board experience!! I am so proud!!! I passed... yeah!!!! Thank you Denae for taking amazing x-rays. Anyway, I was excited because I finally felt like I was exploring with a purpose. I knew what feeling I was looking for and I was able to detect calculus (instead of feeling like I was exploring deep dark holes, just looking like I was exploring for calculus.) Who knew it would be this hard? If I would have known, I would have said Hell no,..........(and picked nursing!!!)

We have truly worked our butts off, and yet everytime we turn around there's one more big mountain to climb. I wonder what it's going to feel like to be me in about a month. I hope I recognize myself. :)

It hasn't been all bad. Seriously, it's been hard, there's always challenges to face but the best part is the feeling of accomplishment after each challenge. I have felt very accomplished, and very proud at times which off sets the hard work. I have had fun, laughed and made friends and I know I will remember this time with fond memories!!

No comments: