Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009

Today started out like last Thursday, all my patients trying to cancel....hmmmm... this seems to be a trend. I am really having a rough time trying to get patients, nothing is coming off our resource list and when it does it's like Lucky Charms (they magically disappear). The weird thing is though, it's not just me it seems like everyone is having the same problem. So, I was able to talk one of my patients into coming, but the other one just pulled a no show. If any first years are reading this, take note.....this program is a team effort. Katie was such a sweetheart and gave up one of her patients that she had scheduled to see at a future date. This was her patient's wife that happened to be at the appt with him. Katie if you are reading this I really can't say thank you enough times. That was so nice!! I hope I can help someone in this way too :)

I took BEAUTIFUL BWX today :) - I'm sure I'll cone cut tomorrow, but I am going to take a minute to relish in the moment.....aaaahhh......okay, I'm done now. (That's just because I remembered I missed 4 spots on a 1B, you know if they would just brush better there wouldn't be those little teeny bits of calculus on the straight lingual......) Jeannie showed me her fav --17/18 everywhere. I must say it does fit much better that any of the instruments I tried.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I am so frustrated with finding patients, too. I don't know what else to do. That's great that you still had patients come in, though.

Kami said...

Funny! You took a great BWX. You have to celebrate the little things in life. I am sorry about your patients cancelling. There is so much that is out of your control with this program, huh. Keep your spirits up. Your children are beautiful.