Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back again!! My first clinic day of the last semester :) (It doesn't feel as good as it sounds though). My morning patient was a 1B w/sealants. I feel a little rusty and my neck is sore so I need to focus on having good posture. I am hoping that my afternoon patient shows up and also qualifies for my board pt :) I have high hopes I know. This semester I am going to focus on becoming faster and really being confident in instrumenting. I do feel pretty good about it at this point but there are still a few areas that are always tricky.

2 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

I am feeling that way about my posture and back. It was hard to transition back into that chair for long periods of time!

jAcKi said...

I agree about the posture. Professor Bossenberger went around clinic today telling people to sit up straight and not strain their necks. I think I need to pay more attention to how I sit in order to prevent me from hurting myself more than just a sore back after clinic!