Monday, March 3, 2008

Yes! My class 3 patient showed up!! I was able to finish the UL & LL quads and it was really hard I thought I would be able to finish her at this appt because I ultrasoniced (i don't know if that's proper grammar) the mandibular teeth at her last appt but it was harder then I expected. Prof. McConaughy really helped me through it though and is very patient. It would be so ideal to have instructors 2 or 3 to one instead of 5-6 or 7 or 8. I am still unsure about the hand scaling on the posteriors but I am feeling more confident on anterior scaling and ultrasonics. From talking with the other girls in our class I know most of us feel like we need a lot of improvement so maybe this is normal?!

2 comments:

tiffers said...

Today must have been a good day for class III. It's totally intimidating and stressful. We could definately use some more inst. or TA's or something.

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah I seriously think that everyone feels that way! I am scared to death for a class III even though I am wishing for it so bad!!