Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today went well. I had a 1B patient and I wasn't nauseous last night thinking about clinic today! I was able to get through scaling 1 quad. So I definitely wasn't speedy but I accomplished something. I have remembered to use Instructor Vining's technique on the anterior linguals, drying and flaking off the calculus. Works like a charm! I am grateful that he was our instructor today, his patience and kindness towards us is amazing..... I will keep practicing and keep working on choosing the correct instrument. It's still difficult.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Angie told me that all we really need to get to to be up to speed and where we are at is scaling one quad. So I felt better about only getting one done today. I agree with the whole Instructor Vining thing I really think I learn the most from him!